Sabado, Enero 23, 2016

Vic Sotto was left in tears during the special episode of Eat Bulaga.

Vic Sotto was left in tears during the special episode of Eat Bulaga.

In the special episode of Eat Bulaga that was held on Saturday, in celebration of Pauleen Luna and Vic Sotto's upcoming wedding, everyone literally shed a tear.

In the special pre-wedding presentation of Eat Bulaga, both Pauleen Luna and Vic Sotto exchanged messages for each other. This is the part where Pauleen whole-heartedly stated that she's ready to be the wife of Vic Sotto. 


Bossing's Bachelor Party
"He waited for the right love, that came at the perfect time..." <3
Posted by Eat Bulaga on Saturday, January 23, 2016

"I can't wait to be your wife. I love you." Pauleen said.

After saying those words, Vic Sotto was left teary-eyed because of so much happiness.

"I know na hindi ganung kadali na tanggapin ang aming mga desisyon but I know that you all love me and respect me kaya eto na kami ngayon," Vic Sotto said.

In the special episode of Eat Bulaga, a bachelor's party was held for Vic and a bridal shower for Pauleen.
Via GMANetwork

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento