Huwebes, Pebrero 11, 2016

17-year-old Fil-Am student was invited by Obama after he perfects the Calculus exam!

17-year-old Fil-Am student was invited by Obama after he perfects the Calculus exam!

A Fil-Am high school student has once again made a record after he got a perfect score in the Advance Placement calculus exam that was held last year. 

The 17-year-old Cedrick Argueta from the Lincoln High School was really surprised to find out that he was one of the 12 people who also got a perfect score in the calculus exam.

"I’m glad I’m able to do this not just for my culture, but all cultures, so everybody can realize that all things are possible," he said.

The senior high school student was then honored by both the Los Angeles Unified School District and Los Angeles Country Board of Supervisors for the score that he got.



A lot of people have already congratulated him, but what really shocked him, is when the most important person in the world have reacted to the history that he has made.

President Obama posted on Twitter: "Cedrick;  way to go on your perfect score! How about you come by the next White House Science Fair?" 

“I really was excited to have the most influential man in the world, the most important man in the world invite me to the White House for the science fair,” He stated.

He claims that he's really planning on attending the science fair.

“It wasn’t just me that got this perfect score. All my friends worked together to do this. I’d like to recognize them too,” He said.
Via ABS-CBN

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento