Martes, Pebrero 16, 2016

Manny Pacquiao apologized to everyone by saying "I'm not condemning LGBT"


A lot of people were truly shocked and furious after watching the recent interview of Manny Pacquiao wherein he compared the LGBT community to the animals. His statement provoked the LGBT community to post their reactions.

Celebrities who are part of the LGBT community, such as Vice Ganda and Aiza Seguerra even posted their reactions and stated that they were offended by what he stated.

And now, another video of Manny Pacquiao is circulating online, wherein he apologizes to everyone who were offended with what he said in the video.


I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you.
Posted by Manny Pacquiao on Tuesday, February 16, 2016


"I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you." Manny wrote as a caption 

Manny then clarified that he didn't mean to offend anyone because he's just stating what's in the bible.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento