Martes, Pebrero 16, 2016

Manny Pacquiao defends himself about the same s*x issue. "I'm not condemning anyone. I'm saying what's in the Bible


We all know for a fact that after Manny Pacquiao's interview with the Bilang Pilipino has gone viral online, he was quickly judged and bashed by the LGBT community. A lot of people were offended by the way Pacquiao compared those who are in a same s*x relationship to animals.


Manny Pacquiao defends himself about the same s*x issue. "I'm not condemning   anyone. I'm saying what's in the Bible

And now, the People's Champ, Manny Pacquiao used his Instagram account to defend himself by saying that he's not condemning anyone and that he's just telling what's written in the bible.

Manny Pacquiao defends himself about the same s*x issue. "I'm not condemning   anyone. I'm saying what's in the Bible

"I rather obey the Lord's command than obeying the desires of the flesh. Im not condemning anyone, but I'm just telling the truth of what the Bible says. The truth from the Bible is what changed me from my old ways," He wrote as a caption of the photo that he posted.

He even quoted what's written in the 1 Corinthians 6:9.

Meanwhile, a lot of people also defended Pacquiao from all the bashers by saying that he's just saying what's written in the Bible and the only thing that he has done wrong is his example.
Via GMA

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento